business capital loan financing

Call Today For Canadian Business Financing Expertise tel 416 319 5769 !
Business Capital : You’re In The Right Place For Loan Financing And Other Corporate  Credit Needs
Looking to Fast Forward To Successful Business Financing ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOUR COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR  BUSINESS FINANCE SOLUTIONS   !

You've arrived at the right address ! Welcome to 7 Park Avenue Financial

Financing & Cash flow are the  biggest issues facing business today

ARE YOU UNAWARE OR   DISSATISFIED WITH YOUR CURRENT  BUSINESS  FINANCING OPTIONS?

CALL NOW - DIRECT LINE - 416 319 5769 - Let's talk or arrange a meeting to discuss your needs

EMAIL - INFO@7parkavenuefinancial.com

 

7 Park Avenue Financial
South Sheridan Executive Centre
2910 South Sheridan Way
Suite 301
Oakville, Ontario
L6J 7J8

 

Direct Line = 416 319 5769


Office = 905 829 2653

 


Email = sprokop@7parkavenuefinancial.com

 

 

Business capital. It's almost always time to step outside when it comes to loan financing and other debt and cash flow facilities available to Canadian business.  And ' step outside ‘We of course referring to ' External Financing '! Let's dig in.

 

While it's certainly possible to be 100% self financing (many are but not by choice!) the reality is that any business with growth plans or asset needs will at some time require ongoing external financing.  In the case of those businesses having ongoing losses some level of capital is needed to replace those funds.

 

How should the business owner/financial manager look at external financing? It simply a three pronged choice:

 

Equity Capital

 

Debt

 

Asset Monetization

 

We've noted in the past that many firms spend just a little too much time chasing down equity given that only the smallest amount of firms even qualify for consideration, let alone approval, for private equity, VC money, etc .  Be realistic on your chances and focus on achievable.

 

Earlier stage firms are often in the most challenging area - needing loan and asset financing the most but being in the ' least able to qualify ' category.  However, many alternative forms of financing can address business capital needs at this stage - they include:

 

P O / Contract Financing

 

Receivable Financing

 

Equipment Finance - (Lease financing can address all forms of credit quality)

 

Non bank asset based lending facilities

 

Sale Leasebacks

 

Tax Credit Refund Financing - Sr&Ed loans

 

Govt Guaranteed Small Business Loans

 

 

 

Not being able to access the type and amount of business capital the firm needs forces many owners to be in the unfortunate situation of mixing business and personal credit -  i.e. credit card debt, collateral home mortgages, collapsing savings.

 

Top experts tell us that 90% of all business loans made to firms in the SME COMMERCIAL area are made by banks and commercial finance companies. That's where the busines owner should be focusing.   The other 10% of loans and financing is provided by credit unions, government programmes, and credit card borrowing.

 

To best access the right amount of loan / asset financing you need it's critical to have a clear loan package available. That includes potentially (but not always) a business plan we well as financial statements, cash flow projection. That cash flow by the way is probably most required and least provided by most!

 

If you're looking to a good ' fast forward ' towards successful busines capital and loan financing seek out and speak to a trusted, credible and experienced Canadian business financing advisor.  At that point you're in the right place!

 

 

 

' Canadian Business Financing with the intelligent use of experience '